Ramp up the comfort in the garden with our Burgon and Ball Dig the Glove gardening glove in tweed. Available in medium/large and large/extra large, Dig the Gloves are made from soft, yet hard-wearing, fabric that doesn't stiffen after drying. The padded palm gives extra cushioning. Machine washable (30C).
• Ultra-soft feel yet hard-wearing fabric
• Stretch mesh between fingers regulates hand temperature & improves dexterity
• Wrist strap provides snug fit and stops debris dropping into glove
• Padded palm gives extra cushioning
• Decorative genuine leather trim
Asparagus Knife made from forged steel. Blade face 5cm, steel shaft 60cm, and timber handle. Harvest asparagus spears without having to bend as far. Made in China.
Bird Nesting Box to protect native birds by providing an artificial hollow to ease competition for natural nesting hollows. Made from natural untreated pine, it has an swivel opening front....
Hang nesting pockets in your garden to encourage and protect small birds, providing shelter from harsh weather. Made from hand-woven Reed grass, allowing good air flow, drainage, and blending with...