Ramp up the comfort in the garden with our Burgon and Ball Dig the Glove gardening glove in tweed. Available in medium/large and large/extra large, Dig the Gloves are made from soft, yet hard-wearing, fabric that doesn't stiffen after drying. The padded palm gives extra cushioning. Machine washable (30C).
• Ultra-soft feel yet hard-wearing fabric
• Stretch mesh between fingers regulates hand temperature & improves dexterity
• Wrist strap provides snug fit and stops debris dropping into glove
• Padded palm gives extra cushioning
• Decorative genuine leather trim
Bamboo gardening gloves offer breathable and cool protection for your hands while gardening. The 100 per cent bamboo seamless liner wicks away moisture, while the foam latex coating provides toughness...
Burgon & Ball Royal Horticultural Society endorsed gift boxed bypass secateurs. Fully hardened and tempered high carbon steel blade, 25mm diametre. Sap groove and wire cutting hold. Colourways include Chrysanthemum (blue) inspired by...
Burgon & Ball Royal Horticultural Society endorsed gardening gloves (one size fits many). Machine washable, cushioned palm and gathered wrist for comfort and protection. Colourways include Chrysanthemum (blue) inspired by the RHS...