Gardening glove, Burgon and Ball, Dig the Glove in tweed. Available in medium/large and large/extra large, Dig the Gloves are made from soft, yet hard-wearing, fabric that doesn't stiffen after drying. The padded palm gives extra cushioning. Machine washable (30C).
• Ultra-soft feel yet hard-wearing fabric
• Stretch mesh between fingers regulates hand temperature & improves dexterity
• Wrist strap provides snug fit and stops debris dropping into glove
• Padded palm gives extra cushioning
• Decorative genuine leather trim
Smooth, soothe and improve hardworking hands and rough, dry skin anywhere on the body with Badger Balm for Hardworking Hands. Contains extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, beeswax, aloe extract...
Billy Teapot, the perfect lightweight aluminium billy with the convenient addition of an easy pouring non-drip spout. Cool touch handle on the lid and a handle to assist pouring. Capacity...
Bread Lame made from beech wood with five quality standard stainless steel blades. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Length 19cm. Tapered timber handle. Made in China by Brunswick Bakers.