Burgon and Ball Dig the Glove gardening glove in denim. Available in three sizes: small, medium/large, and large/extra large. Dig the Glove gardening gloves are made from soft, yet hard-wearing, fabric that doesn't stiffen after drying. The padded palm gives extra cushioning. Machine washable (30C).
• Ultra-soft feel yet hard-wearing fabric
• Stretch mesh between fingers regulates hand temperature & improves dexterity
• Wrist strap provides snug fit and stops debris dropping into glove
• Padded palm gives extra cushioning
• Decorative genuine leather trim
Linen apron, combining the durability quality of Lithuanian linen with stonewashed softness and appealing print and colour. A cross back pinafore design to slip on and off, with no ties....
Badger Balm for Hardworking Hands smooths, soothes and improves hardworking hands and rough, dry skin anywhere on the body. Contains extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, beeswax, aloe extract and...
Boot Jack made from cast iron in a beetle shape will bring a smile to your face. Stand on the bug's back with one foot, and with the other foot lever your shoe...