Ramp up the comfort in the garden with our Burgon and Ball Dig the Glove gardening glove in tweed. Available in medium/large and large/extra large, Dig the Gloves are made from soft, yet hard-wearing, fabric that doesn't stiffen after drying. The padded palm gives extra cushioning. Machine washable (30C).
• Ultra-soft feel yet hard-wearing fabric
• Stretch mesh between fingers regulates hand temperature & improves dexterity
• Wrist strap provides snug fit and stops debris dropping into glove
• Padded palm gives extra cushioning
• Decorative genuine leather trim
Remove your boots with ease using our Creamore Mill boot jack, made in Shropshire, England from oak timber. Place one foot on the boot jack, and the other at the...
Use our oak boot jack to lever off gum boots or elastic sided boots without getting your hands dirty, or while carrying an arm full of wood. Made in Slovenia....
The fluorescent handles of this RHS endorsed bypass action pruner show up in any foliage. Weighing less than 150g and just 17cm long, this pint-sized pruner offers full-sized performance. 10...